Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brooke's Day

As soon as I walked into their house, I could tell this was USC Trojan territory. My 1st thought? Oh oh, I'm a Bruin fan. Shhh, they'll never know. But this day wasn't about our unknown rivalry. It was all about Brooke, this adorable little girl who decided she wasn't going to look at the camera for anything! With a few tricks from myself and her wonderful parents, she looked just a few times. At least that's what we'd like to think. In reality, she pretty much called the shots and looked at me when she was ready. I loved every minute of it! Here are a few shots from our day. Rusty and Jennie, I had so much fun with the three of you. Congratulations on your new little addition, Blake!

The birthday girl, Brooke!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Brooke was so excited to show me her Little Mermaid Big Wheel!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was even able to snap a few shots of mom and dad. Beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brooke wanted to take a picture of her mom and dad too. Nice work, Brooke!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's rough modeling all day long.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks, Jennie, for sending me a 4 month photo of Blake. He's gorgeous!
Photobucket
Thanks for an amazing day!

No comments: