Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HELLO, BLOG!!!

Hey everyone! Well, I finally did it. I officially have a blog. If you know me well, you know how difficult it is for me to make decisions. What should I order at El Torito? Sneakers or flip flops? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Twix? Push-ups or sit-ups? Haha, just joking on that one. So, it's no surprise that I had trouble deciding on how my blog should look. Thankfully, someone came to my rescue. Her name is Leslie Lambert, and she designed my blog, along with several others. http://designedbyleslie.blogspot.com/
In a short amount of time, Leslie learned how indecisive I can be. For Leslie, it didn't matter. What did matter was getting it right, and she did just that! Here's the great thing for anyone looking for someone to get a blog started for them: Leslie is professional, easy to contact, and extremely affordable.

Thanks, Leslie, for a great blog. I'll be contacting you in the next couple of months when I change my mind again and am ready for a new look! :-)


No comments: