Friday, May 28, 2010

Pretty in Pink

When I was little I wasn't very 'girly'. I had all the toys a typical little girl would want, including Barbie Dolls and the clothes to dress them up. But it didn't make sense to me. I was to dress Barbie up, put her in the convertible with her boyfriend, Ken, and then what? Dinner and a movie? No, they just sat there. It was up to me to make their outing special. No thank you. Perhaps I just lacked imagination.
Instead, I found myself climbing the tree on the side of our house. I would climb as high as I could go, with little pellets in hand, and drop them when people walked by. If they looked up they could possibly catch a glimpse of me, but there were plenty of branches and leaves to hide behind. I know, not the nicest thing to do, but no one got hurt, just a little startled. It was quite entertaining.
Cassie is a beautiful 4 year old who is both 'girly' and not afraid to get her hands dirty. She decided to wear her pink tutu for her photo shoot, but that didn't stop her from playing with the rocks and sitting in the dirt at the railroad tracks. She was ready to pose for the camera! I'm pretty sure she'd been practicing her poses before the shoot. Cassie, thanks for an awesome photo shoot. I just love you!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Cassie and her mom, Carrie, having fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

We couldn't forget Little Guy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: