Wednesday, February 17, 2010

He's Almost Here!

I don't have children myself, unless you count my cat, but I've been told the journey leading up to the birth of a child is just that, a journey. Some may call it a roller coaster of emotions. First, there's the excitement of just finding out you're pregnant. Of course, soon after, there's the 'I don't look pregnant, I just look like I'm getting chubby' stage, as I've heard several women say. Then, within a short amount of time, happiness returns as you feel the baby kick and you're able to find out what your having. Although the baby is almost here, the debating continues of whether or not you should name him after your Grandpa Largo or her after your Aunt Behlula due to family obligation, of course. Oh, the pressure! Finally, after hours of labor, some heated words you never meant to say, and hopefully an epidural, your miracle arrives and your whole life has changed.

Justin and Tiffany are about to experience the greatest gift from God, their new baby. I know there are so many people excited to meet Parker, especially his grandparents. Parker has been blessed with wonderful parents and I know they can't wait to be called 'Mom' and 'Dad'. Congratulations to you both!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


See more of Justin & Tiffany at: http://jamiemuir.zenfolio.com/p467689126

No comments: