Monday, February 8, 2010

Never Say Never!

I'm sure we've all been known to say, "I'll never...", you fill in the blank. Some look at marriage the same way, and then they meet the person they just can't live without. For those who know my brother, Brian, they understand just what I'm talking about. It took quite a few years, I won't tell you exactly how many, but my brother finally met his match. I remember when he brought her to my mom's house one Christmas to meet everyone. With a camera in hand, I snapped shot of the two of them. Here's the funny thing. When I was going through my photos I ended up deleting that picture because I honestly didn't think I'd see much of her in the future. After all, my big brother was never getting married, remember? Little did I know that Gizelle would be at our house for many more Christmas celebrations. Yes, Gizelle has her work cut out for her. Trust me, as his little sister I know what she's gotten herself into. And, on the other hand, she has married someone who will help keep their marriage filled with balance and many adventures. I used to say as a little girl, "Well, you never know", and you really do just never know.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Brian & Gizelle, I wish you all the happiness in the world. Love you both.

Visit our website: www.mwphotoshoot.com

No comments: