Thursday, December 10, 2009

Teenagers...I just love em!

Doing a photoshoot with little kids is challenging. A photoshoot with teenagers, especially boys, is often like pulling teeth...with rusty pliers! However, this wasn't the case with this group. I'd like you to meet Gavin and Garrett. Initially, they weren't quite sure what to think about me being right in their face. It was really more like 5-10 feet from them, but I'm sure they thought I was too close. I have to say that after just a short time they were ready to shoot!! They both took some risks by climbing a tall tree and on some pretty steep rails, which I'm not surprised seeing that they are both athletes. They just had a great time. Or at least they made me think they did. Thanks to both of you for being so much fun! Their parents, Kurt and Michelle, are raising some really great kids. Here are just a few photos from our day together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for such an awesome day!!