Friday, October 16, 2009

Long Time No See!

Dear Blog,
I've missed you!

Do you ever become so busy that you wish you had 30 hours in a day? Welcome to my life. Here's the funny thing about it. I really don't know what I'd do with myself if I had tons of spare time on my hands! If you ask some of my friends, they would be able to come up with a list of things I could fill my spare time with. For some people, filling up their time is a way to avoid slowing down, which often means there is more time to acknowledge the thoughts in your head. For others, there is no choice but to be the Energizer Bunny all day long due to working full time, then going home to children. Some even go to school on top of all that. Kudos to you! For me, I love my busy life. Although my list of things to accomplish often extends to the next day. So, I think I'll try to avoid filling up every minute of my day with the "life". Who am I kidding?

My new blog featuring "Elise" will be coming soon!

No comments: